SAT PREP WORKSHOP INFORMATION – 2020
The Suncoast High School Foundation is sponsoring an SAT strategy and tutoring program to help our students prepare for the school administered SAT test on March 4, 2019. Score At The Top Learning Centers, which has run other well-received college prep class courses, will offer interested students a seven-session SAT Strategy Course.
The workshop will be held January 11, 2020 – February 29, 2020 on Saturday mornings at Suncoast Community High School.
Score At The Top provides students with the most innovative, creative, and successful prep courses, Their cutting-edge SAT strategies achieve results that speak for themselves. The curriculum was designed by Score At The Top founder, Judi Robinovitz, who spent 25 years working for Educational Testing Service, the world’s largest private educational testing organization.
Do more than just practice… In seven sessions learn SAT test-taking strategies from the experts:
- Practice exclusively with real tests!
- Master time-management & multiple-choice test-taking strategies
- Review frequently tested math concepts
- Focus on active reading strategies
- Reinforce commonly tested grammar concepts
- Gain test taking confidence
Registration and Fees:
- Early Bird Registration: $350 (November 1, 2019- November 30, 2020)
- Regular Registration: $400 (December 1, 2019– January 11, 2020)
- Non-Suncoast Student Registration: $400 (November 1, 2019 – January 11, 2020)
- Suncoast Free & Reduced Lunch Registration: $35*
*Registration must be completed with Guidance Counselor
By registering, you are granting permission for Suncoast High School to share student’s PSAT scores with the Suncoast High School Foundation and Score At The Top for grouping purposes.
Any questions about this program or registration should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.