The SUNCOAST HIGH SCHOOL FOUNDATION, in partnership with SCORE AT THE TOP, is offering SUNCOAST students our annual
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS BOOT CAMP
First and foremost, we assure you that this college application workshop is as effective and interactive in-person or as it is virtually. We’ll respond appropriately to whatever the pandemic conditions are in August. So, the boot camp will be held safely no matter the situation: in-person or online!
- Improve your chances for admission to your top-choice colleges
- Get a jump-start on your college applications
In four amazing sessions, you’ll work on your essays, résumé, and college applications with Judi Robinovitz, Certified Educational Planner, along with Score At The Top’s team of top college-admissions pros!
- Gain insider tips about college admissions
- Identify colleges that meet your needs
- Benefit from personal writing conferences to craft an outstanding personal statement
- Prepare for in-person or virtual campus visits/interviews
- Create an activity résumé that really pops
- Learn how to get stellar recommendations
- Work on your Common Application or an application for a Florida state university
- Develop an application strategy to improve your chances for admission to your top-choice colleges!
All sessions are on Saturday mornings, from 9:30 am to 1 pm, at Suncoast High School in Riviera Beach. Parents are welcome to attend/listen in on all sessions and are especially encouraged to attend the first session.
- August 29, 2020 – Session 1- students and parents
- September 12, 2020 – Session 2
- September 26, 2020 – Session 3
- October 3, 2020 – Session 4
Tuition for the College Admissions Boot Camp:
- Suncoast Students – $275.00 Early Bird Sign-Up through 8/19/20
- Suncoast Students – $325.00 Sign Up after 8/19/20
- Non-Suncoast students – $325.00
- FRL-qualifying students – $35.00 -please sign up with your guidance counselor
Please direct any questions about this program or registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.