SCHOOL – SUNCOAST COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL
Suncoast High School Calendar
SUNCOAST HIGH SCHOOL FOUNDATION 2019-2020 FUNDING
$32,200.00 for Winter 2019 Funding:
- 10,000 for teacher training and travel in order to keep teachers current with the latest IB curriculum and for advanced placement classes
- $2,200 for ten ASUS Chromebooks
- $2,000 for Children of the Swamp Tech Robotics team
- $1,000 for the Theatre program
- $2,000 for the Spanish State Conference that Suncoast students are hosting this year
- $10,000 to benefit all students in the Writing Lab
- $3,000 for palm tree trimming on the campus
- $2,000 for the student SAT Strategy and Prep Workshop
PERFOMING ARTS THANK YOU
On Friday, May 30th, at our Performing Arts banquet, Mrs. Nixdorf took time out of the program to thank everyone that made this year’s productions possible – including the Foundation. This video is from 110 students that participate and excel in our theater and music programs at Suncoast. It would be impossible for our arts programs to continue without the support of the Foundation and PTSA. We are very thankful for your continued contributions to an organization that helps provide balance, culture and the arts to our entire student body, something most students would not experience otherwise, yet is vital to their growth as individuals.
Suncoast Foundation receives $9,600 from BallenIsles Charities last spring for the Robotics program.
Left: David Perry, President and Mr. John Bowers, Robotics Program.