The Suncoast High School Foundation is once again sponsoring a SAT Prep Workshop to help our students prepare for the School Administered March 3, 2021 SAT.
Score At The Top Learning Centers, which has run other well-received college prep class courses, will offer interested students a seven-session SAT Prep Workshop.
The course will be held VIRTUALLY January 9, 2021 through February 27, 2021. Score At The Top provides students with the most innovative, creative, and successful test prep programs.
Registration Fees: The course fee is $380 until December 15th. December 16th the course fee increases to $430, with a reduced fee of $50 for students participating in Free/Reduced Lunch. Non-Suncoast students are $430.
PREPARE WITH THE SAT EXPERTS!
Do more than just practice… In seven sessions, learn SAT test-taking strategies from the experts:
• Practice exclusively with real tests!
• Master time-management & multiple-choice test-taking strategies
• Review frequently tested math concepts
• Focus on active reading strategies
• Reinforce commonly tested grammar concepts
• Gain test taking confidence